My professional experience covers many areas of media production in both creative and project management roles over three decades. Beyond being a filmmaker and digital media producer my career features stills photography and photojournalism, multimedia presentations and live events, social media, web development and print publishing. A new focus on ‘Cultural Creatives’ - eg art and artists, eco-business, healthy lifestyles and promoting a sustainable future - is also my latest passion.
Summary of skills
Over three decades experience...
• video production - directing, camera, audio, lighting, editing
• behind-the-scenes documentary and "making of" EPK for film/TV
• photography commercial, photojournalism and illustrative
• theatre lighting and live multimedia event staging
• graphic design for ebooks, magazines, brochures
• web design and web content management
• multimedia using Keynote/Powerpoint, Director, Final Cut Pro
• online marketing and social media consultancy
• corporate presentations and event management
As a digital media services producer and consultant, Michael's experience over three decades includes media production in both creative and project management roles. His career and portfolio features pioneering ventures in web development, photography, multimedia, filmmaking, social media and publishing.
Michael, via Eagle Spirit Media, provides a one-stop shop for most production needs - large or small - and has an extensive network of professional colleagues in digital media production, marketing, video, and social media. Experienced in managing teams with a deep understanding of process, defining goals and developing successful production strategies, Michael is a passionate creative collaborator who encourages and mentors others to maximise group potential. He is equally at home working independently or as a team player within a large organisation.